Tuesday, September 25, 2007

இது ஒரு நிலாக்காலம்

இந்தியாவில் பங்கு வர்த்தகம் சம்பந்தப்பட்ட துறைகளில் பணிபுரிபவர்களுக்கு இது ஒரு நிலாக்காலம்!

பன்னாட்டு நிறுவனங்களில் வேலை பார்ப்பதை விட இந்திய பங்கு வர்த்தக நிறுவனங்களில் வேலை பார்ப்பது புத்திசாலித்தனமாக உள்ளது. ஹாங்காங் நாட்டின் CLSA நிறுவனத்தில் உயர் பதவியில் இருந்த வாசுதேவ் ஜகன்னாத் இந்தியா இன்போலைன் நிறுவனத்தில் சேர்ந்ததால் அவர் பாக்கெட்டில் இப்போது 89 கோடி ரூபாய்!

வேலையில் சேர்வதற்கான signing bonus மட்டுமே 2.7 மில்லியன் டாலர்கள்! இந்திய பங்கு சந்தை வானத்தில் பறக்கிறது என்பதற்கு இது ஒரு உதாரணம்.

வெளிநாட்டு பங்கு வர்த்தக நிறுவனங்களில் (Goldman, J.P.Morgan, etc.,) உயர் பதவியில் இருப்பவர்கள் இந்தியாவிற்கு திரும்ப ஆசைப்பட்டால் இந்த சந்தர்ப்பத்தை பயன்படுத்திக் கொள்ளலாம்.

தொடர்புள்ள தளம்: Indian brokers ditch big names

கொசுறு செய்தி: சமீபத்தில் என்னை யோசிக்க வைத்த ஒரு தளம். இந்த செய்தி சம்பந்தமான உங்கள் கருத்துகளை அந்த தளத்தில் எழுதுங்கள்.

4 comments:

Venkat said...

Hi Bharathi
I am Venkat, I need a help from you. I heard from my friend about investing in online trading in scottrade, and from anthor friend to invest in sogoinvest online trade. Rightnow, I'm ready to invest a $1000 in Stocks. Now I got confused on hearing these.
Please suggest me a good online trading site.
And I'm reading your blog every week. Its very helpful and informative.

Thanks & Regards,
Venkat.

Bharathi said...

Hi Venkat, nice to hear from you. Thank you for the feedback. In the future, you can write to me at tamilnithi -at- gmail dot com.

I never heard about sogoinvest.

You can try sharebuilder if you don't trade much. I mean, if you just buy one company stock for $1000 and leave it there.

Otherwise, you can go with scottrade or e-trade.

Personally, I think $1000 is low for the investment account. You need atleast $5000 to diversify your account.

BTW, I just checked http://www.sogoinvest.com/, they offer $3 trade even for limit order. That's nice. If you know people that are already using this firm, you can give it a try.

Bharathi said...

I received this comment few days ago:

NOT TO BE PUBLISHED:

I am very much interested in Trading (FX)..........would like hange ideas and views. Let me know ur interest.

-------------

To whoever sent this comment:

The problem is that you didn't give me your email address to contact. You also asked me not to publish the comment. Now, I had to publish this to contact you!

My email address is available in the top left of this blog. It's tamilnithi ---at--- gmail dot com; In the future, you can send the emails instead of comments.

Back to your question: I don't trade FX. I stay away from it, that's the reason why I still survive in the financial industry!

Veerasundar said...

But, How long will it happen? I dont think so, aythin can beat IT in terms of growth..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...